header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Garden State Yarn Crawl: Through Instagram

What busy month's April and May have been! The weekends just aren't long enough anymore.

While I continue to organize my life, here are some pictures from the Garden State Yarn Crawl I participated in last month!

Yarn Crawl lasts for the whole weekend. There are a few of them a year in different locations, but the one in Jersey was this past April. You can find more Yarn Crawls here!

The goal is to visit as many participating yarn stores as you can. At each one you can enter to win cool raffles and most stores have sales as well. This year 15 stores participated in the Jersey crawl, and I visited ALL OF THEM! My brave friend Hayley and I spent all Saturday and Sunday visiting stores. We didn't win any raffles, but we did come home with an awesome yarn haul!

And it begins. Store one was Nonna's Yarn Cafe in Denville. I sneaked in visiting this one Friday during my lunch break.

Yarn crawl is here! Store 1: nonna's yarn cafe


First stop on Saturday. Yarn winding in progress in Accent on Knits in Morristown.

From yarn crawling earlier today!

Cute doggie at All About Ewe in Clark.

Cute doggie at All About Ewe

Fancy yarn I'll use to make this epic project with.

So soft and pretty

Sparklies shelf at Down Cellar in Basking Ridge. Last stop on Saturday and our favorite of the day!

Sparklies shelf at the Down Cellar. Last stop for today and our favorite!

My yarn haul from day one!

Saturday yarn spoils

Name the Sheep contest at Close Knit in Wykoff. I suggested Siri.

Yarn crawl day 2! I suggested siri... 

I do believe this is Creative Knitworks in Westwood? So many yarn stores!

Untitled

I swear to myself I am going to make a top out of this.

Untitled

I can't remember where all these cute little sheep were, but look how cute!

Sheeps

No comments:

Post a Comment