header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

NYC Through Instagram

This Saturday I went to NYC with mom to see a play for her birthday. We saw The Best Man on Broadway. Turned out to be warm and sunny and a great day to visit the city!

My awesome new thrifted bag.

First off, I carried my new thrifted over sized clutch. $11!


A brilliant combination

Between the train station and the theater we stopped at place called Burgers & Cupcakes for lunch.

Veggie burger with avocado!

Here's my veggie burger. We had sweet potato fries too.

Carrot cake cupcake with cream cheese frosting and toasted coconut.

And we shared a carrot cake cupcake.

Mom's birthday present

Waiting for the show.

36th & 7th :o)

And we stopped at Macaron Cafe for macarons that I love so much!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh looks like so much fun! I'm actually going up to NYC tomorrow! woo!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete