header/navigation

LLLHeader2
Lavnav2_v4

Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Fancy-ness

So a week after my commitment to blog more I'm already dropping the ball. Oh well. If this is supposed to be a lifestyle blog, and this is my lifestyle, I guess it is what it is!

Here's some Friday inspiration for you!

Beautiful photograph


From leafstory on Etsy
A friend of mine introduced me to Birch Box this week. And I want one, or 12...



Some more crochet inspiration. My stitch and bitch friends churn out blankets like it's nothing. I'm  lucky if I can complete a scarf in under four months!


Pattern and more inspiration from Lucy of Attic24

I love these simple mixed media cards!

From pupperpaperie on Etsy

20 headboard ideas in case you were feeling diy-y this weekend.


I haven't used my ice cream maker enough this summer. 


And my new anthropologie catalog came, and I have cardigan envy.


Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment